From Munich to the world – what I get up for in the morning
For almost 30 years, the successful entrepreneur and sports economist Conny Schumacher has been supporting high performers who have already achieved a lot, but are stuck somewhere to regain their strength to lead a fulfilled and successful life with her tried and tested method: “The Art of Getting, what You Want”. Formerly as a personal trainer, today as a master coach!
Her theme is: Go for your dreams!
As a former athlete, she knows many success principles of how athletes achieve their goals. She knows how to trim the mindset for success, how to deal with victory and defeat, how to keep the focus despite chaos, and how to create an environment that supports instead of drains. This years of experience, in combination with ethics, philosophy, brain and consciousness research, is the foundation of her work. So it’s not so much about brutally realizing your goals, but about being respectful and stepping on others’ toes as little as possible.
Walk the talk
In 2024, she finally followed up her motto Go for your dreams with deeds and gave up her life in Munich. Since then, she has been travelling the world with her heart project – financing an education for women in developing countries to give them the chance to lead a self-determined life – and is a sought-after coach, lecturer and discussion partner in many countries.
“Due to her motivating, warm-hearted nature, as well as her enormous competence, she is exactly the right coach for me!”
Sandra Rüger, Munich
- Born in Tegernsee
- Studied sports economics with a diploma at the University of Bayreuth
- 3 years as a sports marketing and press officer in elite and popular sports
- 10 years co-owner of an international CD trade
- More than 20 years of experience as a personal trainer
- Doping control officer on behalf of the DSB
- Multiple author, management trainer and lecturer
- Various national and international trainings such as NLP, Sales, Quantum Leap & Aliveness Coaching Mastery (Mastercoachingprogram)
- “Fit im Büro”, 2009 (Nymphenburger Verlag)
- “Fit by… Nutrients?“ (2010, BoD)
- “Success is different” (2019), bestseller in the category “Psychology & Life Coaching”
- “Forget the scales” – back to natural eating habits
- “The 7 secrets for more health, vitality and resilience”
- “The Art of Getting What You Want”
- Novel: “Isaya’s Eyes”– in German and English
- Macromedia University of Applied Sciences for Sports Journalism, Munich
- Finalist at the SpeakerSlam– World Record in Hamburg 2018
- Participant in the Speaker Slam: ” Germany’s next Speakerstar” 2023
- Organizer of two Corona – Charity – Online Summits 2020
- Lecturer at meditrain, Institute for Medical Test Procedures, Cologne
- 2-time bestselling authorwith “Success Goes Differently” and “Isaya’s Eyes”.
“The Art of Getting What You Want” – How I Work
As a graduate in sports economics and trained trainer with more than 25 years of experience , I work HOLISTICALLY and with the success principles of brain research, coaching, sports and adventure.
Because the fact is:When it comes to achieving goals, there is no industry we can learn as much from as we can from sports! Why? Well, what works in professional sports also works in real life!
No matter what you’re up to, you’llalways face the same challenges:
- How do I deal with victory and defeat?
- How do I build a team that supports me?
- How do I keep the focus in the field of tension of life?
Therefore, these principles of life and success, which have been tried and tested over almost 3 decades, determine my approach:
The 5 Steps to Success
1. Decide what you want
If you don’t know where you want to go, you can’t be fulfilled, happy, and successful. The goal, the vision has to fit you, and it has to be strong. So strong, in fact, that in weak moments you have something to hold on to – and that pulls you out of every valley.
2. Make a plan
Once we have deciphered the goal, the vision, we break down what needs to be done and when. We do annual planning, monthly planning and even weekend planning. Because remember: Without a plan, you won’t reach your goal. Or at least not in the time you set out to do. You’ll throw your goal overboard at the slightest opportunity – if you don’t have a plan that’s clearly aligned with your goal!
3. Learn the necessary skills and put in the work
To stay on track, you need adequate skills that produce different results than the ones you have achieved so far. This is where the real work begins. and I can already tell you: Discipline is an important part of “sticking with it” – but without these proven skills it will be very, very difficult. …
4. Celebrate your successes
Unconditional! Successes should be celebrated, and decently. Even partial successes. Because it’s ALWAYS the little things that change the big picture. And often it’s the little things that are the hardest…
Yes, you heard that right. We don’t stop now! Why? We have achieved a goal, developed new skills, experiences and resources: What reason should there be to stop NOW? No successful athlete would quit his coach now – on the contrary. Now it’s really getting started!
Note: The most successful people often have an experienced coach at their side!
“We got to know Ms. Schumacher as a highly competent trainer who is happy to pass on her knowledge with enthusiasm.”
Red. Financial Times Deutschland